Pokemon GO finally arrived in Malaysia yesterday and i downloaded the game and joined the bandwagon to see whats the “hu ha” all about about this that created a craze all around the world
My take after one day of playing Pokemon GO:
- This game will make you want to go and explore new places to collect new types of pokemon. Advantage for those who likes to travel
- You need to actually walk to make sure the eggs in your incubator is hatched (after certain km of walking). Therefore, you will get much neeed exercise that everyone nowadays is lacking
- Players will be able to meet new people when chasing the pokemon or going to the gym (pokemon training center)
- People can actually leverage on the location of the pokestop and gym to make small business or attractions
- Event coordinator can liaise with d pokemon admin in future for setting up rare pokemon at their events to ensure the crowd coming in
- You will be walking with your eyes glued to your phone all the time to ensure that you dont miss any of the pokemon
- It is dangerous when driving because drivers will also stop or slow down without any reality obstacle in front just to get to pokestop or catch pokemon
- This app will drain your hp batts and data for sure if you on it 24/7
- You cant figure out if there are people roaming around your house area because they are robbers or they just want to that pokemon in your garden
- Weirdly most of the gym are at religious spots like masjid, tokong and kuils. It might be pros or cons depend on the way you look at it
- Technically the app ui is not great but it rides on the human nature of competing and collecting these pokemons to get bragging right among their friends.The gps are confusing and it is not very accurate. The augmented reality is not to my liking was well since the distance of the pokemon when throwing the ball is really off. (Or is it just me?) and almost all the time, the pokemon will just appear in front of you camera. No challenge to look around for it.
As long as you know your limit and dont endangered yourself or others while playing this Pokemon GO. Go ahead. It is just a game anyway 😁 For me, since i have a very short attention span, i might likely stop playing after 3 or 4 days if i stay at the same area and keep bumping to the same pokemon again and again 😅
Does tummy size when pregnant really matters as long as the baby is within the normal weight/progress?
People keep asking me or more directly commenting to me regarding my pregnant tummy.
- Your tummy is too small.
- You are pregnant?
- Why suddenly your tummy is so obvious?
- Can’t see your tummy
- Your tummy is big
- (don’t get me started with those who like to poke and touch my tummy randomly)
Sian baby aku..confuse dia nak membesarkan perut or not based on these contradict comments. For me as long as she is healthy. I have no problem with it 🙂
Note: Please forgive me if I either way snapped at you if you asked me these questions. Blame it on pregnancy hormons 😛
I am tired..maybe it’s because of being pregnant at this age..or maybe it’s work stress..maybe it’s just my life
I am emotionally and physically drained at work but I tried very hard not to show it. I feel like I am carrying a lot of “unseen” responsibilities currently and need to sort it out before I go off for maternity. So I need to toughen it up and pull it together..at least until I go off for the long leave
I am going to be 35 years old in 2 months..I think age is catching up really fast and I can really feel it during pregnancy
- My feet hurts ..my pelvic kinda hurts on and off..even though people say my tummy is relatively still small for 6 1/2 months..Can’t imagine how I am going to walk around when I am 8-9 months.
- I often are short of breath now and then, not sure why.. (i gave up googling for symptoms because it always shows result telling me I am dying because of critical illness)
- I am easily tired.. (not sleepy) but fatigue..kinda hard because I really need try to fight these symptoms off when I am in the office.
- Body ache.. Gosh I feel like 100 years old every morning when I need to wake up
I think I have passed the stage of pissing off with everyone and everything 😛 Now I think I am more sensitive/sad instead of getting mad
- Work – I am not sure whether I am supposed to feel this or is it because I am pregnant..(can’t really tell the difference nowadays).. I am sad because I am contributing the best I can with the skills and effort that I have, and somehow it is not appreciated or supported. And somehow the decisions or the directions they have made, it has been proven that it doesn’t work and yet, the effort and support are still channelled there. It comes up to a point that I think, if I am not really needed or if my functions is not important, why have this function or even me here at all.
- Pregnancy – Not feeling really good about my body (refer to above on the physical part), but I think my partner has done really good job taking care of my emotions regarding this. But there are people that is really….”mintak penampar” with their comments.
- Looks at my baby bump and laugh. Not sure what is so funny about it? If you are happy, that is different. I can clearly see that you are laughing at my tummy. What is wrong with you? never seen a pregnant lady before? And hey, when you are fat, have I ever once…make fun of you? NO…because I am not that shallow. And …people just dont laugh at tummy of a pregnant woman..you are just lucky that I did not just bitch slap you right there. Look mister.. (yes, only men can be this stupid / shallow) I may be having large tummy now but there is a beautiful baby growing inside me.. what’s your excuse?
- Looking around see men/sometimes women that just not even covering their shallowness. They would be proud taking pictures with so many people of their of opposite sex. The more “gedik” the better. They would be following only sexy/beautiful/ hot opposite sex at their social media and liking their pictures religiously.. ouh god..puhlease laa weh.. (I am aware that maybe I am being over emotional due to the people who laughed at my tummy at my previous point)..
My goals after giving birth is..now that I realize that age is catching up with me..and I only have this body to live with the rest of my life, I should be taking better care of it. (also, need to get into shape again..so that I can show to the one who laugh at me.. if he is not aware..it is normal to have a tummy when you are pregnant (duhhh) and you can get back to shape after the baby is born.. (did it once..i can do it again) so dont be an ass and ever laugh at another pregnant women again about her tummy or weight.
Gonna get some Zs now.. good night all.
So many thoughts that I would like to express right now..but words can’t seem to come out..
I think what I need is a way long overdue sketching to get it all out.
p/s: Men are jerks!!!
At first I applaud your initiative to go fully online this 1st July for your online delivery since your customer service kinda suck.
But when I downloaded the mobile app and choose my meal and want to check out, seems like my shopping cart is still empty. So I tried again, and again and again, maybe close to 10 times, still the f***ing cart is still empty. I was not impressed anymore. Don’t you guys have a testing team or QC to thoroughly test everything before making it official? I read the review at app store and it seems like most of the people are also complaining about the same thing. Some complain that the app can’t even find their address. So yeah…McDonald Malaysia…your mobile app SUCKS!!! and you guys are not doing anything about it. It is still the same version, no update, no patch..NOTHING!!! and yet you guys are still promoting to cut off the call delivery starting 1st July.
And don’t get me started on your call center for delivery. +_+
Please la McD Malaysia. Get your act together.
Hungry Frustrated Angry Pregnant Lady.
What can I say other than..surprise! I’m pregnant 😛 5 months pregnant to be exact.
I feel the need to start to blog it because I started this blog when I was around 5 months pregnant with zOey. That was in 2007..9 years -ish ago? (Read about my first post here)
Just a brief comparison as far as I remember :
- Same as my last pregnancy, I didn’t suffer any morning sickness during first trimester up until now (touchwood). And as of now, I don’t suffer any low blood – diva – rasa nak pitam – hands on forehead yet like the last time 🙂
- during the first pregnancy I would cry at anything and everything..Now…less crying but more I am f**king angry at the whole world kind of thing. Simplest thing would set me on fire. Now I am taking the approach of keeping quiet before people starts calling me Crazy Pregnant Lady.
- I am DEFINITELY older than before..a lot older.. Baby bump still looks kinda small (same as when it was with zOey)..My rear end and legs are unaffected -no weight gain to these parts as of now. My bust on the other hand are happily growing like nobody’s business.. +_+ Keep bumping into things…So not use to it. I wonder how Pam Anderson walks without chest bumping anyone 😛 I am easily tired and experiencing short breath.. And recently I sprained / pulled a muscle at my hips..not sure is it because the baby weight or its because I am getting old +_+.. I am sitting like a robot as I am typing this post. Still recovering from the sprain. Good new..Still no stretch marks (yey)…keeping my fingers crossed it maintains that way until the end .. 😛
As of now, no names yet, we made a big mistake to ask zOey to suggest names. Now she is naming all her class mates name as options… +_+
Will blog about how did zOey reacted when she first found out about the baby later.
Nite nite..and Salam Ramadhan to all
Latest picture was so messed up, I couldn’t tell anything by looking at it..hahah..so here’s the outdated one (3 months)
Damn..I haven’t blogged anything for more than a year…. +_+ I have a lot of thing on my mind that I would like to be posted in my blog but it seems like i never have any time to do it. When I do have time for it…I could not remember wth I wanted to blogged about anymore ..hahaha
Will start blogging back soon… I hope…
My resolution for 2015
Only one life – to live life to the fullest and prepping for afterlife. Once it all ends there are no second chances.
Only one family – to make sure i love,appreciate and make them happy while they are still here. Always be thankful all the sacrifices they have done for me.
Only one soulmate – to make sure endless overflowing of love and to be supportive through thick and thin no matter what.
Only one daughter – to spend more time to love and nurture her to be the best person that she can be. More eye contact with her rather than looking at the handphone screen.
Only one body – to exercise and eat right since i am stuck with this body until i die. Might as well keep it in good shape. Ouh..and i might try to learn how to swim with zOey :p
Few days ago I was walking in Empire Subang and stumbled upon a public phone…i mean a PUBLIC PHONE!! I was not aware that these thing still exist in malls 😛 So I took out 20 cents and dial up my mom..just for the sake of calling from a public phone.. The phone seems to be working fine..tapi my mom lak tak angkat phone time tu +_+
ello? mama? yoo hoo? cait…potong stim laa tak angkat pulak
But it got me thinking about my life before I had my smartphone. Well one thing, I have more time for everything else rather than staring and looking at my phone almost like all of my free time. So I have listed down the things I used to do before smartphone entered my life :
- Me and my friends always need to be punctual if we were to meet somewhere. We need to specify the exact time and place to meet..
- Eating with friends and family were always fun since we really enjoyed each others company without everyone busy taking pictures of foods to be uploaded in instagram or update their fb status where there are eating.
- I used to have long wire extension of my home phone. I used to drag my home phone (I never had a cordless phone) everywhere, in my room, in the living room, depending on who did i was on the phone with. Normally with my best friend, i used to talk for hours.. on what, well..everything..hahaha..
- My friends and I would always know on the gate and shout when we arrived to our friends house. Then we will get some annoying glares from their neighbours if our friends kept us waiting and shouting outside 😛 Now people will just text or call when they are outside.
- I will only be friends with my school friends and neighbourhood friends. There is no social networking platform like Facebook for us to connect or stalk random people.
- I would just hope and pray when going to somewhere that is unfamiliar. No waze or google maps yet 😛
- Taking pictures of myself would require us talking to strangers sheepishly asking them to help to take my pictures.. No selfie or front camera yet.
- Checking the time would mean looking at my watch and not my phone. Nowadays, I would not know the time if I forgot to bring my hp..only recently i started to wear a watch again.. 🙂
- When we sit down in a restaurant, there is no such thing as asking the waiter there “whats the wifi password?”
- I used to know stuff regarding my friends and family through private conversation WITH them.. Now, I can read all people’s private thoughts on Facebook and twitter easily. Some people I don’t even associate with.. Nothing is private anymore
Bought this cool book from Typo in Nu Sentral today. Actually.. It’s more of a notebook 😉
Title is Thoughts n Reflection where you write one liner each day based on the question given (diff questions each day) and it has space out the book so that you can write in it for 3 years.
That way you can reflect and compare your answers throughout the years. Interesting right? I also bought it because the cover is soooo pwetttyy..polka dot summore :p
Let’s see if i can diligently write in this book everyday without getting bored or losing the book :p